Sunday 15 January 2012

Weigh-in Worries

Yet again the weekend has sped by and Monday is fast approaching already. This also means something else is in sight. Weigh in day. Yes tomorrow is my second weigh in after my second week of healthy eating and exercise.

I've calculated I've notched up 4 hours 30 minutes worth of exercise over the last seven days, with some form of exercise taking place on each of those said days. There have been four days of workout DVDs, one day of walking and Wii Fit and two days of gyming it.

I've eaten healthy food every day of those seven and consumed zero alcohol (an achievement in itself for me). So I'm hoping the scales might be kind this week and help me out on the weight loss front.

I'm making sure I weigh myself first thing when I get up and continue to do so each Monday morning, since last week I waited until the evening (hey, anything to help my weight loss result when I jump on those scales!)

I'm still feeling pretty motivated and eager to keep going (for now, I've not seen the scales yet...) I have a number of reasons to stick at this too, which I guess helps - general health and fitness, fitting into my Maid of Honour dress, supporting my man in his weight loss and marathon training and so on.

For now my eyes are drooping and I am gradually falling asleep, so before I actually fall asleep and hit myself in the face with my phone, I'm going to go.

Wish me luck for my weigh in tomorrow morning...I'll update you on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment