Wednesday 18 January 2012

Taking things up a level

I'm sitting here with Heston Blumenthal on the TV showing me all the amazing things you can make with chocolate. Now I'm a chocaholic, I'm not afraid to admit it. Why I'm watching this program and torturing myself like this I really do not know.

This is not the only torture I have inflicted on myself tonight. Oh no after finding myself in agony after my experiences with Jillian Michaels workout DVD level one, I decided tonight's the night to take it further.

Tonight I tried level two. Yes tonight after this week I've been feeling a bit rundown and panicking I'm developing a cold. Tonight after I've been fuming with the news of another job rejection for my boyfriend (more on that another time).

You know what? It did me the world of good. My bad mood evaporated, probably along with all that sweat and my body felt good (well once it recovered!)

I was absolutely dripping with sweat and I sounded (and felt) like I was going to have an asthma attack!

Ooh Heston is making flowerpot tiramisu..wow...

Sorry chocolate distracted me there.

I've had a healthy dinner and had some orange juice to help boost my vitamin C and ward off that cold. So fingers crossed I'll have done more harm than good.

Now I'm off to have a low fat chocolate mousse, this program has just taunted me for too long... That's if I can get up off this sofa... I haven't actually tried that yet and if last time is anything to go by, my abs just might not let me...

6 comments:

  1. How is sounding and feeling like you're going to an asthma attack good???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't worry I am perfectly fine, just where I am unfit. I'm obviously not actually having an asthma attack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well be careful - exercise seems to be hazardous in my experience. People get all kinds of injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why after having a healthy dinner and some oj do you then cross your fingers hoping its done more harm than good? Don't get it, or I'm just being thick which is probably the later.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melican, if I had a third of your motivation I'd be ecstatic!.. Keep up the good work.. Dotty S :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,thanks for all the comments!

    Dotty S thanks for your lovely comment/praise, much appreciated.

    Anonymous - I've been feeling like I'm getting a cold so what I meant was I was worried by pushing myself really hard with the workout I might not be doing my body much good tiring it out when I might be coming down with a cold.

    Keep the comments coming!

    ReplyDelete