Sunday 23 December 2012

Final festive figures

Well here we are, Christmas Eve Eve and also the eve of my final weigh in before Christmas. The end of my six weeks of eating healthily and exercising.

In just six weeks I really feel I've changed my mindset considerably. Whether that be participating in more exercise and genuinely missing it when I am unable to go. Or how conscious I am now of exactly what I'm putting into my mouth.

Some may say I should have stopped at five weeks since I've had a busy week of eating and drinking for work related festivities. This week has included two big client lunches out, a lunch out, our work Christmas party and a personal Christmas meal and party. A total of four days of bad eating and alcohol and only three days in the gym - one 5k and two lots of spinning.

Admittedly I am dreading tomorrow morning and getting on those scales! I know losing 13lbs is a great achievement, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to lose more tomorrow for my final pre-Christmas weight.

The worst thing will be putting on weight. I really really hope that won't be the case.

Regardless, of course tomorrow is Christmas Eve and is the start of the true festivities with family and friends so I will be sure to enjoy myself.

I've found over the last few days I've been finding myself super full quickly from eating lots of food, so it'll be fun to see how much I can actually manage over the next few days. I'll give it a good go!

I'll be sure to update you either way, before or after my Christmas drinks with friends and the get together with my boyfriend's family.

One things for certain, this isn't a pre-Christmas fad and I will be working on getting my weight down and exercise levels up after the festive fun and as we move into 2013. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment