Saturday 1 February 2014

The sort out continues!

Last Saturday I decided to stop making excuses and get myself sorted out - whether that be trying to exercise again, eat healthily or get my flat sorted for valuations. 

This morning I'm off to a bit of a slow start, but today I'm making sure I stick to this approach again. 

Starting with my weekly weigh in and a healthy breakfast.

I've eaten healthily for 4 of the 7 days this week and exercised for 3 of them. Not great, but like I've said previously slowly but surely! 

And this week I've lost 1lb. Not a huge record breaking result, but I have to say I'm pleased given the fact more of the week has been unhealthy.

Hopefully now I can lower the 'bad' food days and increase the exercise days and start to get back to the shape I was beginning to be happy with. 

I'll be hitting the 30 Day Shred as soon as my breakfast has settled and then getting back on the flat sort out. Next up is finishing the lounge and all the hundreds of CDs, DVDs and photo albums I've accumulated. 

If I get time I'll be braving my bedroom and the Narnia that is my wardrobe...


No comments:

Post a Comment