Saturday 8 February 2014

Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring

Last night I was lucky to have the company of my other half for once as he was on a different shift at work.

We decided to just stay in, watch a film and have something different for dinner. 

I've been eating very healthily the last week and so we still wanted to be 'good', but thought of trying something new for a change.

My fiancé suggested healthy homemade burgers.

We ended up having homemade burgers made with extra lean steak mince in a wholemeal bun, with reduced fat cheese, onion, tomato and a tiny bit of relish. This we had served with sweet potato wedges, some salad and a dollop of low fat mayonnaise.

It was yummy! 

I have to admit it was good to have something different for once too!

I even took a photo! 


I'll post up some more pics if we try anything else out too.

Today is now the start of level 2 on the 30 Day Shred and my weigh in day.

I'm pleased to say it's going in the right direction and I've lost 1lb again. 

Although admittedly I was hoping for bigger numbers given how this week I've eaten healthy food for 6 days and exercised for all 7! 

No comments:

Post a Comment