Sunday 16 September 2012

There goes the sun

I've been feeling a bit down this weekend - mainly I think due to seemingly being on the verge of getting a bit ill and rundown. The other reason being Summer is over.

I'm definitely a Summer girl. I love the sun, I love fashion, I love the way when the sun is shining everywhere looks better and everybody seems to have a smile on their face.

Ever since returning from Thailand, I'll admit I've missed it non stop and how easy and hassle free life seemed there. Returning to work and having to get on busy trains with rude commuters isn't the best to bring a smile to my face after pure white sands, crystal clear blue waters and non-stop smiles.

Now, people are back at work from their breaks everyone keeps talking about how Summer is over. And that makes me sad.

However sitting in my little flat this evening I happened to look out the window and saw such pretty skies I had to take some photos of them.

Then it got me thinking, maybe Autumn isn't so bad...

Yes the sun is fading and the temperature is dropping. However, now we can look forward to colder darker nights snuggled up on the sofa with loved ones, beautiful scenes as golden leaves fall from the trees.

Also not minding hitting that gym quite so much as you're not missing out on any sun and fun outside. Comfort food and family fun in Halloween and Guy Fawkes night. Preparing for Christmas and all the presents you're going to treat those you love to.

Hitting the shops to get some new clothes for Autumn/Winter fashion.

And of course as we've seen in the last few years, we're bound to get treated to some bonus sun in a bit of freak season weather too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment