Wednesday 9 November 2011

What do you want from me?

So, I’ve been having a think lately, what makes a good blog? What did I set out to achieve from starting this blog?

Granted, this thinking might have been encouraged somewhat by some recent research by Technorati. Although for a few weeks now I’ve been trying to find ways how to get more from my blog, or importantly how to offer more.

So, you tell me. What would you like to see on this blog? What posts do you like the best? What posts are you not so keen on? Of course I can view the stats Blogger supplies – which I do regularly – but I want to hear it from you direct.

How can I get you guys to comment more on my posts? What would make the blog better for you?

I set out when starting this blog to give me a chance to use my creative skills and get back into my writing, something I love to do. Admittedly I hadn’t written in a while and was slightly unsure about whether I was actually still any good. The approach I have tried to take, is to create a mix of poems, short stories and opinion pieces and I do honestly write them at a random, whatever comes into my head.

I get so much enjoyment from this blog, but do you the audience?

So over to you guys, what do you want from me? What can The Melican do for you?...

No comments:

Post a Comment