Wednesday 14 May 2014

Putting things in perspective

I've been feeling pretty fed up the last few weeks. Whether it's through work, or stressing in my personal life, regarding the property fun and games. 

I finished work nearly 90 minutes late today and got home exhausted. 

I've been finding it really hard to exercise and eat healthily lately and have been getting down about that too as I can see where I've put on weight.

Tomorrow's set to be pretty horrendous at work again too. 

And don't get me started on panicking about the future and finances. 

Now, I'm sat on my sofa in my PJs and relaxing, deciding to put aside exercise and insurance quote hunting/conveyancing checklisting for tonight.

Then I look on social media and take time to read properly some key items from today. One jumps out. 

Stephen Sutton, an incredibly brave young man who was battling cancer and raising awareness, has sadly passed away.

I've also switched on 24 Hours in A&E on the TV and only a few minutes in I'm faced with heartbroken families and tales of people suddenly struck down with life threatening conditions.

You know what suddenly things don't seem quite so bad after all, do they? 

1 comment:

  1. Very true. We worry over silly, minor things when we should be making the most of everything and enjoying life and those around us while we can.

    Your whole life can change in an instant. Whether that be through a sudden accident, a diagnosis, loss of a loved one etc. Enjoy life. Worry less.

    ReplyDelete